the local web address for the extender for re.rockspace.local. Set up your extender for your home or workplace and bid your poor connectivity farewell. Therefore, if you want to install the Rockspace Wi-Fi Range extender, read this page. Here, we’ll provide you simple directions to help you complete the setup for re.rockspace.local.
Rockspace extender setup via Manual method
The steps listed below should be followed to manually set up your Rockspace AC1200 Repeater:
- Set your re.rockspace.local to on.
- Connect a smart device, such as a laptop or phone, to the extender.
- web browser open
- Go to the address bar and enter 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup.
- Using your login and password, log in to your re.rockspace.local extender.
- Select the firmware upgrade option from the settings menu.
- Your extender will be correctly updated if you wait a while.
Note:- If you need help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
Re.rockspace.local extender setup using wps button
Before starting the Rockspace WiFi extender setup using WPS, make sure your network permits the usage of the WPS function. If so, simply adhere to following instructions to set up a Rockspace WiFi extender:
- Turn on the extender for re.rockspace.local.
- Put the router and extender in the same location.
- Connect your extension cord to an electrical outlet.
- A Power LED should appear on re.rockspace.local solid.
- The extender’s WPS button should be pressed.
- Wait a brief period once your rockspace extender is correctly linked to your home network.
How do I reset re.rockspace. Local extender?
The factory reset procedure is often used when it’s important to discover the admin password. Your login, password, and SSID, among other things, will all be deleted during the factory reset process, which will also get your extender ready for a new installation process.
- Set up the booster.
- Grab a paperclip.
- Put a paper pin in the reset button’s hole.
- Hold it for 10 to 12 seconds.
- Then wait a short while for your re.rockspace.local to be reset.
- As you can see, the light is continuously flashing green.
- You may have noticed that certain lights quickly shut off.
- You can reset the Wi-Fi Extender’s setup interface settings if you forget the password. It has been successfully reset.