The instructions for the Netgear EAX15 wifi extender setup will let you connect your WiFi booster to your wifi network or modem at home.Using this technology, you can make the most of your wifi router. In addition to frequency response, it gives you a dedicated channel that connects your router and the extender. Then, based on how your system is configured, you must choose between two options.
How to log into my Netgear EAX15 WIFI Extender
To login your Netgear EAX15 extender follow the instructions given below:
- From a smartphone or tablet linked to your extender’s network, open a web browser.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net into the address bar of your web browser if your extender and router have distinct WiFi network names (SSIDs).
- Enter http://extender’s IP address> into the email box of your browser if your extender and router share the same Wireless internet name (SSID).
- Press ENTER
- Fill your username and password.
- Press the login button.
- To review and modify the extender’s options, choose Settings.
So here your login process of Netgear EAX15 setup is successfully completed.
Netgear EAX15 WIFI Extender Setup via WPS
WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP) is the easiest way for the setup of the netgear wifi extender. Follow the instructions as written below:
- Firstly, power on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button for some time.
- Your LED indicator will then turn green, indicating that your extension and router are correctly connected.
- Do the same thing once more with the dual band range extender.
- Use the same network password here that you would for your router’s network.
- For default username and password you can check the WIFI extender manual.
- At last link your wifi system to the extended Netgear_EXT SSID .
Now your Netgear EAX15 WIFI setup using WPS has successfully completed
Netgear EAX15 WIFI Extender Setup Manually
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up netgear wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, switch on the Netgear extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your netgear extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next and,
- Now tap the finish button.
Your Netgear EAX15 Extender Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
How to setup Netgear EAX15 WIFI via Installation assistant
.Follow the steps given below if want to setup your EAX15 by installation method:
- Place both the router and your Netgear EAX15 in the same place.
- It will switch on automatically if you plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Your device must be turned on, the wifi manager must be launched, and then it must be connected to the Netgear extenders network.
- Open a web browser and visit the website mywifiext.net.
- Then write your username and password for the login process.
- You’ll see the Netgear installation manager.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your extender.
And now finally you have completed the NETGEAR EAX15 WIFI SETUP PROCESS by using Installation assistant method.
To fix the issues during the setup of Netgear EAX15 Extender follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check to make sure the Netgear extender is receiving the appropriate amount of power from the wall socket.
- Connect to the high-speed internet with your computer.
- Make sure that your extender is placed away from the bluetooth devices , room corner and metal objects etc.
- After restarting your Netgear extender, try reconfiguring it.
- As you login to mywifiext.net, be sure to enable the most recent version.
- After that, reset the Netgear extender to default setting
How to reset a Netgear EAX15 WIFI Extender
Follow the instructions below to reset the Netgear EAX15 Extender setup:
- When you switch on your extender, the LED lights will switch to a green colour.
- Now it will take at least 5 minutes to stabilise the LED lights on your extension.
- Locate the reset button on your extender.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extender are settling.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our professionals.