In this era of the instant messaging system, there are still some complaints registered against the iPhone that it is not sending or receiving messages from any of the android devices.
When it comes to communication between IOS and Android devices there may be some glitches.
However, iPhone works with the most advanced operating system IOS but sometimes it may be unable to send or receive messages from any android phone users.
Let’s find out the cause of this problem.
Why Won’t my iPhone Send Messages to Android?
Before proceeding toward solving the issue iPhone won’t Send Text to Android,
we need to know the culprit behind this.
- Maybe your internet connection is interrupting, and not working continuously.
- The software installed on your device may get obsolete.
- Message app settings in your device may be incorrect
- Your device may get turned on the flight mode or Airplane mode
- The Sim card may get displaced and needs to be inserted properly.
- Maybe the number you are sending is unable to receive the messages.
These may be the possible cause of this iPhone not sending texts to the android issue.
Troubleshooting the issue iPhone won’t Send Text to Android
Hence, let’s get started to troubleshoot the problem without any further delay.
Here are some possible ways to fix the issue.
- First, reconfigure your iPhone to send SMS to any android device. For this go to the settings > messages > turn on send as SMS.
- Check if Flight Mode is turned on/off, if it is on, then turns it off, so that you can send or receive messages from android users.
- May the issue can be solved by restarting your iPhone.
- Check your internet connection.
- Update your IOS software to the newer version.
- Check for message compatibility, all the devices may not support all types of messaging SMS/MMS.
Many more methods to tackle the problem are there but we have discussed here only 6 easy and possible ways to troubleshoot the problem.
That’s all! we have given you the most authentic ways to fix the “iPhone not sending texts to Android” issue, tried by our side. Hope this solution may be effective for you and let you send or receive messages from your iPhone to android users.